Called by its producer as "The Multitool of the Side-By-Side World", and with many reasons to prove it, the Honda Pioneer 700-4 depicts itself as a premium tool for off road chores.
It offers everything you can ask from a premium multitool: versatility, well-built, refinement and joy to drive! It's designed to be configured for 2, 3 or 4 seats according to the situation due to the Honda's QuickFlip® seating system, and with an impressive 1500-pound towing capacity, it's your ideal trip companion.
- Engine Type: 675cc liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 102.0mm x 82.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Induction: Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 40mm throttle body
- Ignition: Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
- Clutch: Automatic
- Transmission: Automotive-style automatic transmission with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears and Reverse. Three drive modes include 2WD, 4WD and 4WD with Differential lock. AT/MT modes with paddle shifting on the deluxe models.
- Driveline: Direct front and rear driveshafts