The Yamaha Grizzly 700 4x4 embraces a powerful 686cc, liquid-cooled, SOHC power plant, that produces even more power with enhanced engine settings to improve low end , mid-range and top end engine performance. With its three-position On-Command® 4WD system that lets you to easily change between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD or a fully locked differential 4WD, everything as easy as it is to push a button. Its front and rear A-arms are long while suspension stroke on both the front and rear shocks is increased, all these settings are proved to enhance a low speed rider comfort without sacrificing anything of the handling.
- Engine Type: 708cc liquid-cooled DOHC 4-stroke; 4 valves
Bore x Stroke:103.0mm x 85.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.1:1
- Fuel Delivery: Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44mm
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; H, L, N, R, P
- Final Drive: On-Command 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft