Yamaha enters in new lands with its Yamaha YXZ 1000R, with a sequential 5-speed manual transmission featuring Yamaha Chip Controlled Shift(YCC-S) technology. This system gets to combine the power, durability and efficiency that you are expecting from a manual transmission with an automatic clutch system that replaces the foot-operated clutch pedal alongside with sporty paddle shifters mounted in the steering column.
It features a 998cc inline triple engine engaged with an all-new sport shift 5-speed sequential gearbox accompanied to the well-known On-Command® 4WD that lets you shift between 4WD to 2WD with the ease of pressing a button.
- Engine Type: 998cc liquid-cooled DOHC inline three-cylinder; 12 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 80.0mm x 66.2mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.3:1
- Fuel Delivery: Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI); three 41mm Mikuni® throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: Manual foot clutch; 5-speed sequential with reverse
- Final Drive: On-Command; 3-way locking differential; selectable 2WD and 4WD with diff lock; shaft drive